Monday, November 2, 2009

Angry Sam



Literary Device
Catching the signal from one of her friends, Angela brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards where he was sitting.

“Hey what’s up?” Angela said in a high-pitched voice, thinking to herself, ‘He looked like a rock just waiting to be picked up and thrown down river.’

“Nothing really, my mom is late picking me up and I have soccer in ten minutes.” Sam mumbled growing madder every second. “Please go away. I am not in the best mood right now and I just want to be alone.”

“Alright then jeez! Someone is not a very happy camper.” She yelled as she stomped away. She thought to herself. ‘His face was a big dark moon giving off no light or happiness.’ Angela walked back over to her friends and said, “That bowl of gunk over there is in the worst mood ever, what happened to his today?”

“Well his mom and dad have been fighting lately and he doesn’t know what’s going to happen.” Jadon announced to everybody sitting around him.

Now felling a little sad I walked over to him said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t know what you have been going through and I want you to forgive me.” Knowing the answer I started walking away when he said.

“I sorry too, I didn’t need to take my anger out on you.”

“Ya think, I mean yes probably. But I forgive you.” She said calmly sitting down next to him, as her face became a tomato.

“Thank you!” He said as they walked down to Sam’s mom’s car.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked when you said,
    His face was a big dark moon giving off no light or happiness.
    It was really description and you explained a lot in a little story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this piece because it had alot of information.
    I also liked how you used your dialog, and how you didn't didn't just keep it to a story with to people, but added more people in it

    ReplyDelete