Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28, 2009

Jadon

Humanities

SLOB Deleted Scene

I woke up thinking what I will do today. I looked over at the calendar and saw that it was Sunday.  I got up and started working on my lesson for church. I went outside, that’s were I usually go to think. I started to write down ideas when I saw these to strange figures walking up the dirt path. One was big and black who looked like she just got back from war, and the other was a young scrawny white girl. They walked up to me.

 

“Hello I am lily and this is Rosaleen,” said the little one. “Nice to meet you, I am August.” “Where are you guys going?” Lily answered saying, “ we don’t really know.” I thought to myself, why they would be out here and not know where they are going. “Are you guys hungry?” “Yes” they said swiftly. She took them to her house. They had toast and honey. “Wow this honey is really good” Said lily, after her third piece. “Yeah I harvest my own honey.” “That must be pretty hard to take care of,” said lily. “Its not so bad, I have two other sisters that help out.”

 

They started to leave when I thought to myself how they would survive so I told them, “whenever you need somewhere to stay just come knocking on my door and I will be there.” “Thanks,” said lily. “Yeah Thanks” Rosaleen mimicked. After they left I went outside and finished preparing my lesson. 

3 comments:

  1. Good job, you really caught that character of august. You did a good job of using what we already know about august to write about her accurately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good how you were descriing how you were as august

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you described what Rosaleen and Lily looked like it gave me a clear picture

    ReplyDelete