Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time Travelers Pillar


Project Description: This is a painted project we did that represented our civilization. It had to be our civilization and the pillar we picked and for me it was government.

Process: I first researched some pictures of Kush Government then picked one and made it my own. I did a first draft and then had to do one more draft because mine wasn't the right concept. I got it signed off by Mele and then painted it.

Reflection: I learned that painting is much harder then just drawing it on paper. I had a hard time with the right size of brush that I used. I first had a very big brush and ended up doing my whole pillar again. I would have changed the color and I would spend more time on it because it will be on that pillar for awhile. I don't that this will help me later in life because I don't plan to be a artist, but it will teach me to spend more time on things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment